Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Last Six Months


Well it has been awhile since I worked on the blog. My goal is get better at this, keep it updated and a better document of our family. A lot has happened since we posted the Christmas tree pics on in December. We enjoyed a Christmas with both families, and our little family had a quite Christmas just us! It was great, very easy going for the day! We did have some excitement right before the holiday, the furnace went out. Two days of a very cold home, thank goodness for space heaters, gotta love it that it went out right before the holidays and two days before a Christmas party at our home! It all worked out, and made us extremely grateful for what we have, and for what the pioneers endured. I love Christmas and that it brings everyone together, great times!! We did have a fun holiday, but also lost Grandma Hales, we will always miss and love you! I have enjoyed many long talks with Grandma Hales, how grateful I am for the time I have had with her and my memories!

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Haha, just noticed the california boy is directly under the unbrella!