Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Last 6 Months

The sleepover ends the fun party, or begins depending on how you look at it. A long night for mom, lots of fun for Brooklynn. Happy 9th Birthday Brooklynn!!!



The gangs is here, lets get the party started, you only turn 9 once Brooklyyn enjoy!!



And the gifts just keep on coming....



"Make Your Own Pizza"


Choices, Choices, Choices,--Let Me Think!!



I was inspired by a neighbor of mine in Syracuse, she only makes her kids cakes. I never do, so thought I would give it a try. Brooklynn said she wanted a cat birthday, so I made the cake. I was really happy with how it turned out, looks yummy, tasted yummy. I will have to try more different kinds of characters, lot of kids to practice on. Notice the eye lashes, paper looks great just not edible! She said she had a fun happy birthday, best day of her life!! Ha Ha. The loss of sleep, the crazy noise, the glad I only have 4 children thought, was all worth it!! Love you Brookynn Happy Belated 9th!!!

No comments: