Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our last 6 months

Our last six months, I posted from Christmas finally. We had the house on the market and got some people who want it in Feb. So we planned on moving out, no problem just getting a place close to my cousin in West Jordan, I wanted to be closer to her way excited. Brooklynn had a great birthday celebration at our house. Her first sleepover, lots of food, lots of girls, lots of noise, lots of running around, lots of it all night!! She had a great time, I didn't mind, Trevor helped out till about 8:30 p.m. then went to the movie with Stu, either that or die I think! I didn't get any sleep that night, when you check on them at 2:00 p.m. in the morning and they are still up (you have problems), that make for a tired Brooklynn the next day! We started the packing process in March, go rid of lots of toys and felt like packing was going well. Trevor went out in March to interview through Fidelity in Charlotte, NC. I didn't think much of it, was planning to move to West Jordan, completely happy with that thought!

Well he calls from Charlotte, got the transfer, we have two weeks to move out of state. I need to get packed, arrange all appointment with doctors, get all records, say goodbye to all friends and family! This was beyond difficult, got some checked off the list, my mind was mush. I didn't know what to expect, never lived out of Utah. Always wanted to stay in Utah, love to visit other places, not so much live there. The date for this "Big Move", was set for my birthday April 1st, not what I planned for my special day.

No comments: